Tuesday 16 August 2011

Scents-A-Bull SCULLYS bath, body and home

 Today I stoped by Scullys, it really is a lovely store.
I walked into warmth from the fire place and the amazing aromas of Lavender, Rose and Gardenia, just to name a few. I am a huge fan of the Lime green tea products, but you need to go take a look or smell for yourself.
You will find Scullys on Bridge st Bulls, and you can now buy there products online at www.scullys.net.nz.
Become a member and receive great specials.  
Scullys products are natural and dont use animal products. But even better, they are New Zealand made. I could go mad, in this shop! There is something for Mums, and don't forget fathers day is just round the corner. 
For the little ones the 'scullywags' range is a treat. I am told there is a new range on its way,so be sure to check them out! 

1 comment: